The ideal spray on solution for cleaning of mechanical parts and systems - Quick evaporation for a stainless finish
- TYPE OF USE Brakes and clutches Brake and clutch pad residue.
- All mechanical parts and systems Engine dismantling, levers, axes of the brake, clutch mechanical and shock absorbers, chain stops and adjusters, felloes, oil, grease, tar residue.
- Non-metal parts Paint panels, elastomers, seals and plastics.
- Since MOTUL Parts Clean is designed to degrease on metal parts, it is advised to check with spraying on a hidden small area of plastics, paint panels, and varnishes prior to use.
- PERFORMANCE Remove brake pad residue with powerful spraying.
- Dissolve oil, grease, tar and brake fluid.
- Less effectiveness for non-metal parts such as paint panels, elastomers, seals and plastics.
- Evaporates very quickly leaving no marks (approximately 10 seconds to dry).
- Specially designed long stainless steel nozzle helps to access hard to reach areas.
- The 2-way nozzle is capable of wide or pinpoint spray.
- A spray bottle can be used upside down.
- RECOMMENDATIONS Shake before use spray from a distance of 10 to 15 cm.
- Allow approximately 10 seconds to dry remove heavy deposits with a shop towel or soft brush.
- SECURITY Refer to MSDS and the information mentioned on the spray bottle.
Motul is a world-class French company specialised in the formulation, production and distribution of high-tech engine lubricants (two-wheelers, cars and other vehicles) as well as lubricants for industry via its MOTULTECH activity.
View more Motul products
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review