Rok Straps Adjustable Commuter Straps Twin Pack 12" to 28" are very similar to Pack Straps but specifically designed to attach and secure smaller items onto scooters, motorcycle luggage, scooters, bicycles and back packs... without damaging waterproof materials. Quick release buckles ensure fast access to your gear.
- Reflective design elements for your safety
- Length: up to 28’’ (720mm)
- Confidently secure up to 18KG!
All ROK Straps feature these design points:
- Made from a solid convex - flat rubber shock-cord with a U.V. resistant woven nylon outer
- Designed to resist twisting and have significantly less recoil than a conventional 'bungee' if released under tension
- The motorcycle straps are hook-less, they feature a sewn loop for safety while offering a wider range of mounting choices
- For cargo & ATV here is also a range of safer plastic-coated hooked designs that feature no sharp edging
- ROK Straps are very strong, long-lasting, attractive and above all else, SAFE! They connect using an inter-locking FASTEX® buckle and
- ROK Straps are one of the few products on the market today where safety features actually make the product easier to use.
Rok Straps Adjustable Commuter Straps Twin Pack 12" to 28" is available in the following colour options:
- Orange Reflective (out of stock)
- Green Reflective (out of stock)
About Rok Straps:
Rok Straps are adjustable straps specifically designed to attach to backpacks, handlebars & motorcycles racks to secure smaller items without causing damage.
Jamie Prado - Rok Straps 12" to 28"By: Jamie Prado on 18 November 2019Rok Straps Adjustable Commuter Straps Twin Pack 12" to 28". Adventure Moto Customer Service is second to none.
Love Rok StrapsBy: Andrew Crockett on 20 October 2019Purchased these to take to India for our trip to Ladakh - these little ones came in handy on several occasions
Best bike invention ever!By: Bill on 20 November 2018If you ever need to attach anything to your bike for any reason, there simply is nothing better than Rok Straps! As someone who tours and rides for a living, these are part of my mandatory equipment. Super fast and easy. No fumbling about with bungees that never seem to be the right length, no tangled net, no tying off other straps. Put anything on your bike in seconds.