Ready for big adventures: Our ADVENTURE-RACK impresses with its extreme durability and function-oriented shape. More than 15 years of experience in the production of racks and feedback from customers and test drivers went into the development of this aluminium rack. Material thickness, weight and geometry have been optimised for demanding tours and off-road use.
Bike-specific attachment elements guarantee the best fit and a simple attachment to the original attachment points. Designed specifically for touring bikes, large street and sport touring bikes, the ADVENTURE-RACK has a large storage surface. Numerous large lashing eyes give tail bags a secure hold. The functional bores accept adapter kits to attach top cases from SW-MOTECH, Givi, Krauser and Shad or SysBags.
The luggage carrier was tested under rough conditions in the lab and on the road. A certified institute has confirmed its durability. The ADVENTURE-RACK carries your luggage to the end of the world, or wherever you want to go.
- Extra durable luggage rack for long tours on and off the road
- Selected production procedure and optimized design give the ADVENTURE-RACK an extra helping of stability
- Its extreme durability during vibrations, impacts and high weight was tested in the lab and off-road under harshest conditions
- Many functional bores: The adapter kits for TRAX top cases, SysBag15/30 bags with adapter plates are sold separately
- We also offer adapter kits for top cases from Givi, Krauser and Shad
- Easy lashing of luggage to the numerous large eyes, 25 mm closures can also be threaded through
- Particularly generous storage surface
- Simple assembly to original attachment points with bike-specific attachment components
- Made of low-weight and durable 4 mm aluminium alloy
- Effective corrosion protection from black powder coating
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Colour: Black
- Surface: Powder coated
790 Adventure 19-
1050 Adventure 15-
1090 Adventure/R 17-
1190 Adventure/R 13-
1290 Super Adventure R/S/T 17-
About SW Motech:
Founded in 1999 by three enthusiastic motorcyclists, there are now more than 260 bright minds behind the brand with the red bull. Today SW-MOTECH is among the leading suppliers of motorcycle accessories worldwide and exports to over 65 countries.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.