Choose your route, Commander will adapt to any scenario.
Characterised by an attractive look and advanced technical solutions, Commander is particularly suited for an all-terrain, all-round riding experience. It can be used in two different configurations, i.e. with peak and visor for all-road use, or with visor and no peak on naked bikes or for on-road use. All of the latest Airoh technologies come together in this model without rivals that ensures comfort and total protection, even in the most demanding situations. An extra-wide visor with an integrated Pinlock® lens, a three-point ventilation system, an aerodynamic peak, a retractable sun visor and the opportunity to connect Bluetooth systems are only some of the extraordinary features of Commander.
- Ventilations on the chin, front and top
- Visor (scratch-resistant and UV-resistant, extra wide field of vision, Pinlock-ready)
- with integrated sun visor (tinted and UV-resistant)
- hypoallergenic, removable and washable inner lining
- Wind deflector
- ECE 22.05 approved for on road use
- Ultra lightweight construction weighing in at 1430 g ±50 g
- Unique action camera mounts included
- Small (out of stock)
- Large (out of stock)
- XLarge (out of stock)
- 2XLarge (out of stock)
Airoh was born out of the desire of making the quality, safety and innovation of a helmet designed for road and off road champions available to all lovers of two wheels.
Help other Adventure Moto Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.